An important asset for the device is the ability to expand with additional modules, so the system designer does not have to be limited by hardware features.
Elmatic ETA 2230 is a modular industrial BOX PC. This means that a further layer can be added to the base unit to match the required application. The base unit itself has been equipped with:
- Celeron J1900 quad-core processor (soldered on PCB)
- Up to 8 GB low-voltage DDR3 memory
- 2.5 "SATA drive and mSATA SSD
- VGA and HDMI output
- Two Intel GbLAN ports
- 2 x RS-232, 2 x RS-232/422/485
- IDoor slot (PCIe and USB interface)
- 12 VDC power supply
With the addition of the ETA 2230 module, you can have connectors that will be compatible with other devices and increase the number of ports or use an additional internal drive. Among the expansion modules can be distinguished:
- AMO-2201E: four configurable RS232 / 422/485 ports and a 2.5 "SATA 2.5"
- AMO-2204E: Three GbLAN ports and an additional iDoor slot (USB interface)
- AMO-2203E: two isolated CAN-Bus ports
In addition to the AMO modules, ETA 2230 is compatible with the selected MOS iDoor modules:
- MOS-1110Y (USB interface): isolated digital I / O
- MOS-1120Y / MOS-1121Y (PCIe interface): Additional RS232 or RS-422/485
By default, the power input of ETA 2230 is 12 VDC. With the MIOE-PWR2, this value can be extended to a range of 9 ~ 36 VDC. It can also work in extended operating temperature range -20 ~ 60 ° C.
To set up an Elmatic ETA 2230 industrial computer that fits your needs, go to: https://elmatic.net/en/eta-2230.html